Monday, June 06, 2005

Good Morning!!

Hello everyone!

I have not done this "blogging" before, but it sounds pretty cool, soI thought I'd give it a whirl. I hope to get some of my thoughts down on "paper" as it is easier for me to be on the computer and faster for me anyway than to find some paper and pen here without some one grabbing it from my hand. And we all know that there is a lot going on in this brain of mine!! He he !

Well, just as I sit to start this, one of my dear children has woke up asking where dad is. We go through this ritual almost every morning for the past couple of weeks. He wakes up to ask where Daddy is. I explain that he is at work. Jake then does a little pretend crying/whining saying that he is sad he didnt' get to spend any time with him. I assure him that he will get to do that tonight and we can call Daddy at work at any time. He then is okay and we start our day. The other way he starts his day is by rolling over to me and says "it's good morning mom" with a big hug. That's one of my favorites!! :)

Well, he is here asking me lots of questions so I can't think straight (don't even go there! ha ha!). He is asking me to help him tell time on our learning clock so I must jump on this opportunity and return to you all soon.

Thanks for your blessing in my life,
Lisa :)

No comments: