Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Good Morning!!

Here we are, another bearutiful day! My 9month old, Corbin, awoke at what is becoming his normal time, 5am, he usually nurses and goes back to sleep, but today, was fussing so we got up. Shortly after Corbin started nursing, my three year old Jake turned to me and said "Mommy, my motor is starting up! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". He then was sleeping, well he talks like that IN his sleep. It is most funny. :) The three of us up again before 6AM. Well, onto my morning run, both boys are literally climbing on me and Jake's mouth "motor" hasn't stopped runnign since he stepped out of bed, so not much writing taking place this morning.

I hope that you make the most of today, enjoy all the small moments that normally pass you by. Take them in, make them part of you, be IN the moment. It may sound simple, but the chaos of life can make it so hard to do. Be in the moment. REALLY kiss your kids, smell their hair, their skin, look deep into their eyes. Listen intently to their stories. If your little ones are grown, call some one who needs to hear from you and just listen to them, even if you've heard it before, really hear them. When walking into the store from your car or into work, smell the air, look into the sky, smile hello at some one you don't know and at people you do know. LIVE your life and get the most out of it by putting the most into it. Don't just function, LIVE.

My love and God's wisdom to you all,
Lisa :)

No comments: