Saturday, April 14, 2007

Feelin' the love......

Okay, to some of you this may sound like a goofy post. That's okay, it's something that means the world to me.

Jake doesn't like vanilla wafer cookies. He knows that I really like vanilla cookies. Church gives vanilla cookies as a snack sometimes. See where this is going??

I pick him up from his church class tonight, he starts to come out the door. He turns around to grab something, I can't see what it is and I know that Ben has Jake's art work. What could it be?

Then I see that he has a snack cup in his hand with some vanilla wafers. He hands them to me and tells me that he saved them for me. His teacher said "he really loves you!". Yes, he does. He was so thoughtful, that not only did he think of me during class at snack time, but to set aside his snack for me , and remember to get them when leaving. *sigh*

I love my children. I love these moments that truly melt my heart.

Thank you Jake, thank you for thinking of me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for this kindness. I love you!

No comments: