Friday, September 29, 2006

15 Year High School Reunion
















My friend Laura, and her very nice husband. She admitted that everyone hated me in 5th grade because I was the new kid.

















My best friend, Melissa, and her boyfriend (also very nice). So great to see her!
















My dear friend Sheri, and her very nice husband. So good to see her and know that she is doing well!



















My dear friend Chrissy, although now goes by Chris. Very happy in life, achieved the life long dream of becoming a therapist. Married, with two beautiful girls, and happy.

I missed taking some other pictures, mostly because I didnt' want to disrupt everyone visiting to get a picture, and some beause I was talking too much and enjoying the moment!

















David and Jamie Smith and their wonderful family were able to squeeze a couple of hours with us. We really enjoyed the time together!!




















Rick, a dad of the kids I babysat for eons ago (some are graduated from college!), was able to meet us for breakfast. Thank you so much for that time!! His wife Leslie, just lost her dad that same week, and was therefor unable to meet us. Our prayers go out to your family.



Yup, hard to believe it's been that long now. I missed the 10 year, and so glad to have made this one. It was wonderful to see everyone. It really filled my heart. I think about people from class from time to time and so amazing to see them in person again and give them a huge hug.




I also got to see my mom's new tombstone. It's difficult to believe that she has been gone four years now. Dad designed the tombstone himself, and really did an absolute amazing job.

Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you and miss you so darn much it hurts. I am happy with what you left me in my heart, as it continues to grow and make me a better person and so much of who I am. You would have been 64 this year, passing a month before your 60th birthday.

Dad did a wonderful job, I am sure you are filled with joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun reunion! :) I had my 20 year reunion last month and I barely took any pics either! I was having too much fun talking with everyone! Luckily my sister was there (her dh was in my graduating class) and she took a ton of pics. I just need to get them from her! You look awesome, by the way! Skinny minnie! :)

Lisa :) said...

Can't wait to see your pictures! Thanks for the complements too!! :)