Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What do breastfeeding, styrofome, and feathers have in common?

Oh you should ask! Last night as I was nursing Corbin, he sat up in his bed, fixed his covers, and found a feather. A bright yellow, happy feather. He went back to nursing and began to tickle me with the feather. It was so adorable. He had a smile creeping at the edges of his mouth!

A few weeks ago, Corbin was nursing, then he stopped and said "yucky". I was baffled as to what he was talking about. What was yucky?? He then put his tongue out and little pieces of styrofome were on it! Of course that was yucky! I wiped off the white pieces, and he moved his tongue around to bring out more white pieces, then a third time, more! Finally all was clear and back to nursing he went. I have no idea how that happened!

Funny little guy!

No comments: