Monday, August 08, 2005

Day in the life of our family


This morning my Grandmother was spending quality time with the boys as I put groceries away (big help to me and they LOVED IT!). I am not sure that Grandmother had much room to move around but hey, they will have these memories forever.











Here Corbin joined in with the other boys and Grandmother in reading. I dont' know what he found so funny, but he looks great!! :)















At the dinner table tonight, Kyle was wearing his sunglasses on his head and he just looked so darn cute I had to get his picture. He even gave me a "normal" smile to top off his "cuteness"!!












This picture of Jake is actually from the other day but it was a cute smile so I threw it in!



















Here is Corbin eating his apple and loving it! Please excuse the dinner on his tray!













Hope you enjoyed a memory making day too!!

Love,
Lisa :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of the boys! :) Glad you're all enjoying the visit!